Saturday, February 23, 2008

stumble upon something new

i just found this website and i thought i'd share. it's called stumbleupon.com. it's pegged as a discovery engine as opposed to a search engine. the site finds out your interests and helps you randomly find sites that might interest you. in my first 15 minutes on the site i have already found some great stuff. it has blogging and profile capabilities as well, but i just love the idea of clicking a button and finding a new site just for me! check it out and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Livi said...

THANK you for sharing! I always wonder how people find interesting websites that pertain to their own interests and I'm like, where do people get this stuff? Do I type in cool websites in google. THanks for helping keep me cool.

Anonymous said...

Because you are hotlinking to my pictures on buzznetworker.com I think you should add me as a friend on there to make up for it. http://kp2575.stumbleupon.com