Thursday, September 24, 2009

no chance for fate

Here are some pics from last weekend. I had the best time throwing an outdoor birthday party for Nathan Chandler. He is the coolest and I had to throw him a little shin dig for turning 18. The fact that he survived that long in the Chandler house is a miracle. hahajkdc.:) We watched X-Men Beginnings: Wovlverine and, afterward, Twilight on the big screen (aka my garage) while eating 12 layer cake and popcorn and ice cream. I think that everyone who stayed to watch Twilight with Ashley, Stacy, Nathan and I regretted it later, but we had a great time so I'm not really worried about it.

Then on Sunday night we helped to throw a party for one of Klayton's best friends, Glen. He turned 27 and we had a bash for him in Rexburg. I made the chocolate trifle!! Check it out. We are so lucky to have such good friends and a very busy but nice weekend.

I also threw into the collage a couple of pictures of Avery playing with Rocky and waiting for swim lessons to start. She is such a fish!! She asks me about 8 times per day "We going swimming tonight?" I wish it was every night and so does she. I just love how excitedly she screams and kicks when we pull into the Aquatic Center parking lot. Speaking of... we better be off! Swim lessons start in 10!

No comments: