Saturday, August 23, 2008

goodreads.com book review

Austenland Austenland by Shannon Hale

rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book was really cute. I started reading it this morning and finished in a few hours, so it's an easy read, but mostly because I had trouble putting it down. I laughed out loud at the way Hale words things. It was as if she took them out of my head, the main character's little insecurities and gushing admiration of Colin Firth. A super fun read.

to see what i'm reading next, check out my goodreads.com profiel at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/788935

1 comment:

Chadster and Brittster said...

The Good Reads is such a good idea to share good books. I'm sorry to hear about Spence. Landon was on the prayer roll pretty consistently for over 5 years and eventually, after forever, tears, worried nights, fasting, and prayer, and a great girl, it worked out. Keep the faith right?!