Monday, April 21, 2008

morning glory

for those of you who have a love affair with breakfast (my first love), here is a recipe for you! this one's from nigella lawson, another love of mine, and it is super easy, super delicious and super good for you!! blueberries are the antioxidant king and maple syrup (in moderation) is great for you as well. buy frozen blueberries, store this in a heat-proof jar in the fridge, and pour on waffles, pancakes, whatever! enjoy.
blueberry syrup

1/2 c. maple syrup
1 1/2 c. blueberries
put the syrup and blueberries into a pot and bring to the boil. boil 2 to 3 minutes. serve warm.
photo and recipe courtesy of foodnetwork.com.

1 comment:

Livi said...

That recipe looks delicious. SO Mandy I have something to say to you: I think we are the same. I just scrolled down and check out your playlist and we have very similar tastes! Some of my favorites on your list:

- Conquest (anything WS's im obsessed with)
- Swallowed in the Sea (one of my fav Coldplays)
- Boyz, MIA
- Helena, My Chemical Romance
- Purple Rain, Prince
- Hurt, Johnny Cash

Also I LOVE all things Britney and Dolly Parton. (Old School bluegrass). You're pretty cool Ms. Mandy T.

Also, I am obsessed with your background pic and think your quote is uber cool. Lets hang out. :)