Tuesday, August 2, 2011

progeny

I have been MIA for a little while. But you really can't blame me.
I was hanging out with my parents! Love them. But, let's face it, they are pretty finicky (somewhere in Las Vegas my mother is rolling her eyes and giving me a big "OH BROTHER" look at this very moment). And I had to put a lot of effort into keeping them entertained.
Like taking them on a hike to Cress Creek.
Then picking up fried chicken and heading to the drive in to see Harry Potter (again again) with the girls asleep in the bed we shoved in the back of my Trail Blazer.
Then the Farmer's Market. And a backyard BBQ.
Oh, and letting my mom teach me how to can. I know she loved that.
All in all, I am pretty exhausted from having such a good time.
Feel sorry for me yet?

1 comment:

Katie said...

Let's start a club...and can stuff.