Friday, April 16, 2010

so love...ed

Did I mention that I married a wonderful guy? The most wonderful guy, in my book. He has been surprising me with gorgeous flowers a lot lately just so I know that he hasn't given up on me yet (well, that's how I see it. He says stuff about loving and appreciating me, but I'm pretty sure he's just counting down until baby is delivered and my sanity returns. Either way it's sweet), and these are the most beautiful yet. I'll have to think of some way to repay him... you know, besides making sure he has clean underwear and bearing his children and all of that ho-hum stuff.

4 comments:

Michelle @MichelleMovestoCanada said...

I love it! You're lucky to have a man who understands the importance of showing appreciation :)

Melissa Braegger said...

You deserve it! I hope all is well:)

Mickie Ann said...

I know how you feel. I can't wait for my sanity to return also. Jeff is telling me stuff all the time too. I just wish it was easier to do this! I think you married a great guy too, hey he's almost a brother when it comes to genetics!! We hope you are all doing well. Enjoy these SUNNY days! We are loving them!!

Michelle said...

Oh, what a sweet hubby.