Thursday, December 2, 2010

growing, growing, gone

My little girl is getting so big! I'm starting to freak out juuuust a little bit. But wouldn't you? I mean, she no longer needs my help. Ever. Even when she absolutely can't do something on her own, she asks me for some privacy! Soon she'll start hushing her conversations when I walk into the room and locking her journal!! I mean, as soon as she has a journal. And can write. And read. But all of that stuff is right around the corner!! Sorry, I'll stop my hysterics. Here are her school and soccer pictures. If she isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen tilting over a soccer ball, then you have seen some pretty crazy stuff.

3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

OH MY GOSH her VANSSSSS!!!

Things I am looking forward to for Brin:
1. Her first pair of Vans.
2. Her first pair of rainbow flops.

HOORAYYYY!

Anonymous said...

she is definitely the cutest thing i've ever seen. no contest.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, she's so adorable! :-)