Thursday, January 28, 2010

pam short's broken both her legs, and i wanna dance with you

Saw Avatar last night and am compelled to publicly admit/apologize for my wrongness. It was super awesome. Am I reluctant to be so thoroughly won-over by such a silly idea (an entire movie of CGI? If I wanted to pay $9.50 for animation I'd see a Pixar movie, James Cameron) but it was truly incredible. I was also relieved to find that the green agenda that tons of people and media have applied to the plot of this movie was complete BS. I guess people just see/hear what they want to, but I enjoyed this fun and visually stunning movie, and was glad to be able to do so without worshipping "Mother Earth". Not that I'm not grateful for our beautiful planet, I just choose to worship the God who created it instead of the earth that I believe he intended for our use. Wow, sorry. Now I'm on my soap-box. Hopping off. Anyway, if you are a fan of a good story and a great film, check it out.

No comments: