A lot of the time when I turn on the news, I wonder if I am going crazy. There are so many views and ideas and arguments: I just feel like we live in a world and country full of really confused people. And for me this isn't a Bush or Obama or whoever thing- I just am afraid that family values, the belief in God, and the ideas that the Founding Fathers put in place in this country are "going out of style". And I am afraid of the consequences of the path that we are heading down.
If you ever feel like I do, I would encourage you to check out the nine principles. If you agree with at least seven of the nine principles you can email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and check out Glenn Beck's live show on the Fox News Network at 5pm ET on March 13th for his special surrounding these principles and values. I'm sorry that I'm always posting stuff about Glenn, but, for me, he is a person who makes me feel hope for the future. Without knowing that I'm not alone in wondering what the heck is going on, I think I'd be hiding money under my mattress.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.