Saturday, October 11, 2008

sow and reap

Today Idaho Falls had their Annual Harvest Festival. We asked Mandy and her family to come down and join us for the Fall fun, even though snow was forecast. Well, insane Idaho weather did not disappoint. We went to the park for the party and it started snowing ten minutes later. We stuck around about 10 minutes more, long enough for Elle and Ava to get a Spin-Art Frisbee (haha- I totally remember this. It was big when I was a kid.). We hid at my house until the weather warmed up, then headed over to the U-Pick Pumpkin Barn for more fun! Man, Fall is the best season, hands down. And I love this town and all of their crazy family fun. Next up? PARIS in the Fall!! Eep!












SPIN-ART!!!










Avery was ticked! She just wanted to walk around.







"LET ME DOWN!!!" -A.V.








I love this coat!! Thanks Mom!








The pumpkin patch had a kiddie corn maze! So fun.






Even Avery gave it a shot.

















I love corn. It's a weird obsession, but I seriously do. It's just so pretty. Here I am posing next to my favorite veggie.

When we got home Avery didn't want to go in. She loves being able to run wherever she wants (mostly away from me when I'm trying to bring her inside).






So cute! I love having a backyard!!





No comments: