Saturday, March 16, 2013

if you don't know, now you know- Carter.

I just have to share this little letter I wrote to my little Carter today. 
I'm not entirely sure why I didn't just write it on this blog, but somehow I just had to address it directly to the girl who knows just about every lyric to Katy Perry's "Hot and Cold" - you know, except for the naughty one. And who chooses the same breakfast cereal every morning but never does anything else I can predict. Ever. And who is often thoughtful and insightful beyond her nearly-three years but still has trouble remembering that if you walk in front of a moving swing at the park you will get hit in the face and it will knock you on your butt.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Yeah, she totally got nailed at the park when I took her on Thursday. Did I forget to mention that? All the other moms were freaking out - but I had a feeling it had happened before. ;)

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh, this story had K and I in stitches! That girl!! it's true, though. Every. Single. Time.

Melissa Braegger said...

Oh poor Adam. The thought of being peed on while having a child on your back is both hilarious and revolting at the same time:)