Tuesday, November 6, 2012

the big day

It's the day we've all been waiting for! It's picture retake day at Av's Elementary School!! Enjoy this opportunity, especially if your Kindergarten picture turned out like this...
I love this kid like nobody else, but you have to admit she looks more like an alien or a direct descendant of Jay Leno than the Av we all know and love. Here's hoping take two goes just a bit better!

...oh, yeah. I guess it's also Election Day. Whatever your political views, this is an important day for all of us.I thought these charts were especially fun to look through. Do they hold true for you?

Happy Voting America!

2 comments:

Chadster and Brittster said...

Those graphs were way interesting to me. I would totally have shown them in my class.

Bethany said...

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Democrats don't eat Oreos because Michelle Obama told them not to.