Saturday, July 3, 2010

heavy in your arms




Life with Carter has been pure bliss so far! Avery is a great big sister and my family have all come up to help at one point or another. My Grandma Clark leaves us tomorrow night (after being here for 10 days cooking and doing laundry and dishes and helping me potty train Avery! She is amazing), so we'll see how I handle things on my own after she goes. I'm a bit nervous, but we'll figure it out! Carter has had a few follow up visits and blood tests and has now been pronounced good to go! No more doctor appointments than normal from here on out! She is two weeks old and already 6 lbs 9 oz!! I'm not used to a baby who grows normally! haha At this rate she will definitely pass Avery in size by the time she's two!
My parents flew to England this morning where my little sister, Mallory, is set to have her baby any moment now! She also graduates from college on Wednesday! She is Super Woman! I wish I could be there with her. She is naming her little boy Giles (I call him Sir Giles) and I can't wait to see him. He's going to be a proper British baby in knickers and nappies and what-not.

No comments: