Monday, July 5, 2010

éclipse totale

I'm all alone at home with my girls now... well, unless you count Klayton, which is hard to do because he's always working. :) This is going to be a great summer! In a couple of weeks we head to Vegas for a few days to meet our friends, the Hourdiers, who are flying in from France to spend a month here! I love these guys soooo much. They hooked us up big time when we were in France and they are pretty much some of the nicest people I have ever met.
I can't wait to see them again and make sure their trip here is as wonderful as ours was there. We are going to have tons of fun and I'm going to practice my French on the girls by making sure that they are all Team Edward (they have all become big-time Twilight fans since I last saw them), as every sane person is. I expect they will practice their English telling me how every good pre-teen girl is Team Jacob because his six-pack is better (I wonder how you say "six-pack" in French. Note to self: must look that up) than Edward's. I should get a lot of mileage in that argument, though, by using the phrase "chien puant" (smelly dog).

No comments: