Wednesday, April 11, 2012

madness

I am so excited that it is almost May again! That means that my little pickle is turning 5!! Because of her recent scientific interests, I am putting together a MAD SCIENTIST birthday bash for her and all of her little friends. It is going to be mind-blowing!! ...I hope.
Here is the invitation I ordered on Etsy! Isn't it awesome?!
 I have no idea what the party is going to be beyond this theme. How on earth will I get 30 five-year-olds doing science experiments!? I'm pretty sure I'll just rent a bouncy house and call it a Moon Bounce.
Problem. Solved.
...maybe.
For now I am turning to Pinterest for inspiration. This is going to be fun!!

2 comments:

The Dooley Family said...

Very cute!!!!

Kristine said...

i love this party idea and what a darling invite!! have you seen that experiment with a 2 liter bottle of soda and mentos? creates some rad explosion. my parents did it with the grandkids and they loved it.