Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the talent portion will be worth one-fourth of the final score

aaand more from the tietjen christmas party- the talent portion! carson and shellena made up a tietjen 12 days of christmas, klayton sang, all of the kids performed, and, the piece de resistance, mandy, spencer, klayton and carson performed the california raisin's rudolph the red-nosed reindeer (i have seen the video of all of them doing this when they were really little- i can't believe they still remembered it all!). enjoy our nerdiness!

2 comments:

Mickie Ann said...

I can harldy write I am laughing so hard.... hahahahah!!!okay it has taken me a few minutes and back spacing few times time to get this right. I SO REMEMBER THAT!! Looks like you all had LOTS OF FUN!! I am so glad. ( I am still trying to calm my self down) - Oaky... so I finished Twilight. Yep I couldnt wait. I started Tuesday and finshed last night. I am sure I could have had it done tuesday but I had children to take care of, and a house to keep up. Anyways. I was wondering when you are leaving for vegas. I have Shannon's card. I will call you later. I have the van today@!

Frown Like A Thunderstorm said...

Hahaha. This is good stuff. Love the Tietjen's 12 Days of Christmas! Carson is starting to look a lot like Klayton! Weird! But yeah, everyone looks great! I hope you all have a happy holiday! You wouldn't recognize Vegas if you saw it with all this wonderful wintery snow! Bye bye now.